HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s rare but I would like to buy the STanag magazine 13e conversion for the hk23e

Please let me know
Beau

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, i definitely put this in the right forum...seeking the rainbow unicorn!

Reactions: MJP2012

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
I would think they're one in the same. If you've got one, it looks like crap, but functions properly.....then you've got
a "collector item".

I mean....if you've got one that looks like crap, and you're looking to put it in the scrap yard......PM me. :biggrin:

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,305 Posts
I guess these can be used with a 100 Rnd Beta mag, but why diminish the full capability of a belt-fed gun with some sort of mag adapter that will probably see little use? Collector item perhaps to 'collect dust' IMHO.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Good luck in your search, hope you find one. If they are really worth $5k, I'm surprised some enterprising fellow with a milling machine or other equipment hasn't cranked out a few for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Tall Pines:

I know of a 13E kit that sold recently. It went for almost 4 times the amount you cited according to the gentleman who sold it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Wow, who knew. Maybe I am naïve and it would be harder to manufacture than it looks. But at $10k to $20k for just this magwell insert piece, seems like someone with the tools and skill could bang out a couple dozen and make some good coin.
Below is a pic for reference, from the link posted above...

Technology Electronic device Auto part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts