HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the unicorn section, right? I'm looking for a 15 round HK MP5 straight magazine. Let me know if you have one you would part with please. If you are in Europe, please contact me and we can work out import process.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still looking...

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still looking

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still looking

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surrender your mags to me!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I remember looking for a straight 15 round mag years ago and the only thing I came up with is that any and all "straight" ones were chopped from 30 rounders. I also remember hearing that HK NEVER produced a true mag you seek.

Lets wait and see...

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I remember looking for a straight 15 round mag years ago and the only thing I came up with is that any and all "straight" ones were chopped from 30 rounders. I also remember hearing that HK NEVER produced a true mag you seek.

Lets wait and see...
They do exist.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: caf82313

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Wow....that's a first. I thought they only came in curved 15 round....of which I've got, but that's the first time I've seen one of those. Thanks for the education. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
"They do exist. "

WOW... Not only is a picture worth a thousand words, but but but, I was going to say that a Straight 15 rounder has been cut and finished correctly, However, one can clearly SEE the date code. I stand 100% corrected and how great it is to have these forums so we can learn from others.

Being into this HK world since 1990 and felt that I knew just about all of it, here comes the straight 15 round HK mag... WOW

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And I am still looking...

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Thank's for your post. I have learned something here. This truly deserves in the Unicorn section. Good luck on your quest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts