HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know, not very likely.

Purchased 2 consecutive serialed Jubs that were (so I was told by the CA FFL selling them) seized from a collector/wife beater by the CommieFornia DOJ, and they tossed everything but the pistols and 1 mag each. When the dust settled, newly EX-Wife wanted the money, and so they got sent off to GB. HK was SO nice to send me the manuals and tools, but alas and understandably, they have no challenge coins or presentation boxes, nor did my contact know who made them and where I might pursue further. :(

I'd love to put these back together as complete sets.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
727 Posts
Let me know if you find any presentation or the accesory cardboard boxes. I have a consecutive set with a very similar situation.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know if you find any presentation or the accesory cardboard boxes. I have a consecutive set with a very similar situation.
Will do! In todays industry, those wood boxes would have likely been cut by CNC, and would likely be reproducible. I think the Jubilee boxes should be restricted to owners of the P7 Jubilee, but it would be nice to be able to get replacements for these unusual kind of losses.

Unfortunately, for the era, they likely used a template and a router. Whether or not that template still exists with the manufacturer, IF I can find out who they were, is doubtful. But I will PM you if I do.

The coins.. LUDICROUS. Supply and demand, I guess. Not like those Jubs were cheap, but at least they DO something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts