HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new member here so I’m sorry if this has already been discussed or if I’m in the wrong forum.

I’m looking to snag the European version of the SP5. What sites should I be checking daily for stock and what are the UPC/MPN numbers of the imports?

thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I believe ArmsUnlimited had some German SP5's I bought one of their SP5K's this year and really like it

·
Registered
71 Posts
Other than the obvious that it’s from Europe, what is the reason for seeking out an MP5 from overseas? I’m genuinely curious please do not miss interpret my question as being a smart a$$

·
Registered
572 Posts
Other than the obvious that it’s from Europe, what is the reason for seeking out an MP5 from overseas? I’m genuinely curious please do not miss interpret my question as being a smart a$$
not sure as no MP5s can be imported for civilian use, only law enforcement. also there are no MP5s in the NFA registry that are transferable to civilians either.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
If you mean the semi Euro SP5 and SP5K, they don't have the 'warning' on the magwell and come with the claw mount (at least the K).

·
Registered
798 Posts
Sounds like everyone posting on this thread has no clue regarding how reliable the (specifically Heckler & Koch) MP5 system is if they’re worried about a warranty.

I’ve yet to see a single post about a SP5/SP5K/SP5K-PDW having a function issue in 5 years. MAYBE at most a cosmetic gripe about “wELd linES” or something but not what the slew of clone owners on here always seem to report regarding FTEs, FTF, Etc etc etc.

I’ve owned both HK USA and HK Euro varieties, no essential differences- though collectability is there with the Euro HKI imports. Actually any HK variant IMO. Given the political climate I would acquire what I could now, and not wait.

You want or need a warranty and actually have to use it? Buy a PTR or even a Zenith.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts