HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,690 Posts
I don’t know much about them just remember seeing one on Sturmgewehr a little while back A couple of the regular vendors on this board have them new of course.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
I would get the style that can do all the Hk flats... not just mp5... if you have an lsc flat it’s not hard to bend them without it

·
Registered
170 Posts
You may want to post your location too because shipping is going to be A LOT. The jigs are very heavy. I have to weight them and get an accurate weight.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Let us know a location @jlohojo7, perhaps someone here will loan or rent a jig to you.

I myself went the 3D printed route and in my opinion it worked great! I hate my welding abilities and plan to redo the welds for sure... But as far as rolling the flat, easy of use, etc. it wasn't too bad.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,223 Posts
Actually, they have a limit, I think it’s 70lbs. I don’t know how much the tooling weighs, but my guess is that would be enough. I ship a lot of stuff with those boxes because they make it easy.
Wth are you shipping to go over 70lbs gold, tungsten or platinum? :rolleyes: I had a company send me loading bullets in a medium flat rate its was full couldnt have been much over 40-50lbs box was round by time it got to me they did use filament strapping tape on it though.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,690 Posts
Actually I think it’s under 72 pounds (maybe 70 figuring something for the bag itself). Reminds me of a job I had in college driving a mail truck. The deck apes who loaded the trucks could tell if a bag was a pound over. He would pick one up one handed / carry
it over to the scale - 73 pounds or more - throw it to the side. Union rules nothing over 72 pounds - then the bag would sit until a clerk would have to come over and take something out of the bag so it’s under 72 pounds. Good memories.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well **** I ended up buying one the other day. I would of taken it had I remember about this post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts