HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hk MR762A1 has shown up at several dealers as posted on Gunbroker; I've been saving up for this rifle, but right now I don't have it all, anybody know if/which HK dealers if any take lay-a-way that ususally stock this gun when it comes back in stock. I've contacted 4 HK dealers about layaway since the gun has started showing up, so far nobody has gotten back to me.

I'd like to not miss the batch coming out now, because they show up, they're gone, and then you wait.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
You're at the mercy of H&K's production cycles in terms of availability. When it rains it pours, and then drought.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're at the mercy of H&K's production cycles in terms of availability. When it rains it pours, and then drought.

Well, at least this batch changed the grip which I didn't really like to a better looking grip (at least to me), so waiting at least did that for me.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
The Hk MR762A1 has shown up at several dealers as posted on Gunbroker; I've been saving up for this rifle, but right now I don't have it all, anybody know if/which HK dealers if any take lay-a-way that ususally stock this gun when it comes back in stock. I've contacted 4 HK dealers about layaway since the gun has started showing up, so far nobody has gotten back to me.

I'd like to not miss the batch coming out now, because they show up, they're gone, and then you wait.

Try Collectors Firearms in Texas, ask for Josh tell him LaQuan sent you he'll take good care of you

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks. Kentucky Gun Co. site says they'll do a layaway but doesn't have the gun. I guess I'm building a list. The prices of the ones in stock on Gunbroker are mostly in the $3,700-$4.300 range.

HK has been pretty decent when I've contacted them re one of my other guns. I called another manufacturer who'd gotten a military contract for one of their rifles, also a 762, to ask a few quick questions about their gun, the gentleman's tone from the moment he picked up the phone was "I'm busy, will you please go away."

Nobody is doing me a favor by taking my money, so that phone call kind of put me "over the hump" on which rifle to buy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks. Kentucky Gun Co. site says they'll do a layaway but doesn't have the gun. I guess I'm building a list. The prices of the ones in stock on Gunbroker are mostly in the $3,700-$4.300 range.

HK has been pretty decent when I've contacted them re one of my other guns. I called another manufacturer who'd gotten a military contract for one of their rifles, also a 762, to ask a few quick questions about their gun, the gentleman's tone from the moment he picked up the phone was "I'm busy, will you please go away."

Nobody is doing me a favor by taking my money, so that phone call kind of put me "over the hump" on which rifle to buy.

Very Good, I did ask for and got connected to Josh, he did take my cell and email address and said he'd contact me when the gun shows up and work out a layaway, and I will say that both gentlemen were personable and had class, so overall it was a pleasure. This was the opposite of the above described phone call, and a "feelgood" call regardless of the final outcome.

Thanks for referring me to these folks, they're a class outfit.

Very "Old School" and stylish looking website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts