HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, found the forum today and came here because we love HK's and want to add a 2nd to the family.

Shooting my wife's P30 is how I was introduced to HK. Smooth and accurate, pretty much our favorite handgun. So now I'd like to add a P30LS V3 in 9mm as a primary home defense weapon for myself. Figure the longer barrel will be even nicer to shoot!

The problem is, just after making the decision - I went to search online at all the big box retailers and no one has one in stock. Plenty of .40 cals, but no 9mm.

Also searched my local FFL's and none seem to be able to locate one! So, not sure if it is appropriate to ask - but does anyone know a reputable source that would have one in stock? My neighborhood FFL takes transfers no problem so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and feel free to message me directly if that is more appropriate.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You can post a wtb ad on this website. But always do your part to make sure it’s not a scam. Common sense goes a long way.
Saw a few on Gunbroker recently.

Love the P30L. It’s definitely my go to handgun

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sean! I'd only buy from a brick and mortar FFL with an online store that has some sort of reputation. Way too many shady people out there, and worst case is in time Buds will have them back. Right now they have a few, but they jacked up the price and it's "Team Buds" only. Great...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts