HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got some extra cash coming up available in a couple of weeks and I'd like to buy one of the police trade-ins with the flush heel which I prefer over all the others.

Doesn't need to be a safe queen, so it doesn't have to have the box or all the other extras.

I'm looking for a P7 that I can use as a CCW shooter, but I also prefer one without any deep blemishes.

Let me know what you have, I trust the forum members here more than I do any of those price gouging vultures skulking around over there on GB.

That being said, because I have been hit with a few PM's by scammers today almost immediately after I posted this, I'm afraid that unless you have good feedback from previous sales here, then I will not be responding to any PM's to anyone who has "0" feedback on their profile.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All PM's responded to, and no dice.

Since Trussville P7's are seemingly in short supply, I'll extend my interest to whatever P7 police trade-ins anyone might have available, within a reasonable price range.

Show me what ya got.....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Still looking.....a beater P7 would be acceptable depending on condition.

On another note.....

GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THE SCAMMER PMs PEOPLE!!!

LAST WARNING.....DO NOT PM ME IF YOU JUST JOINED THE FORUMS WITHIN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND HAVE 0 FEEDBACK !!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well,

I really would have loved to buy a p7 from one of the members here.
BUT.......the only ones interested in selling me anything were the scammers....lol.

No worries though, it seemed that things worked out in the end when I walked into my LGS and found my unicorn....a mint P7M8 that has never been fired, that also came with 6 brand new mags and a fancy carry case.

Put that sucker on layaway immediately before anyone else could jump on it and should be able to take it out sometime within the next couple of weeks.
Needless to say, I'm giddy beyond words and can't wait for the next payday.

Mods, yall can delete this thread whenever yall are ready......it's all good now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts