HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
I'd buy a KAC for mine. But after waiting over a year for my last two NFA items to be approved, and considering that the FBI (and China, thanks to OPM) has all of my identifiers and entire life history at their fingertips, plus the fact that I am getting way up in years and haven't much time to waste, I won't buy another until the government applies their newfangled Equity to the process. Lifespan-based actuarial determination of who gets processed immediately and who has the spare year to sit around and wait for his rights to be...approved.
Its always nice to dream... WAKE UP!!! Equity means no one will have one.

·
HKPRO Professional
248 Posts
Its always nice to dream... WAKE UP!!! Equity means no one will have one.
You're probably right. Those KAC cans, though, being stainless will withstand being cached far better than many of the others, so they will probably be around far longer than the ban lasts. Goes without saying that I would [edited to add the erroneously omitted "NOT"] condone that kind of thing.

Reactions: goloud

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks to a member here, I have found one in stock for $1695.

The price is high, but I’m leaning towards buying it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thanks to a member here, I have found one in stock for $1695.

The price is high, but I’m leaning towards buying it. Thoughts?
KAC has suspended a lot of production this year to focus on military contract production. If you really want one I doubt you'll miss the extra $300 when the stamp comes in.

Besides, the KAC's are some of the only cans with resale value.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ok. Last question before I send payment:

Armament Services International Inc in PA.

Autoweapons.com

Anyone know if they are legit?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts