HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to purchase some genuine HK LEO marked magazines. All calibers, several of each. The only prerequisite is that they are in like new or close to being new condition. Market price will be paid please PM me your offers.

Thanks

J

Looking specifically for:

9mm HK94 LEO MAGS
556 HK93 LEO MAGS
762 HK91 LEO MAGS

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello I have a new never used early 5.56mmx45 416 mags it follower is bright shinny just like the Mp5'; the floor plate is slightly different than the ones out today, I am a retired Cop and have had this mag for many years. Give me some idea what you would offer this is what is has on it:

RESTRICTED LAWENFORCEMENT / GOVERNMENT USE ONLY 10-94 Heckler & Koch Gmbh Heckler & Koch Inc. Made in Germany Sterling VA

I have no clue how to post a pic, maybe you can help!

Thanks,

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello I have a new never used early 5.56mmx45 416 mags it follower is bright shinny just like the Mp5'; the floor plate is slightly different than the ones out today, I am a retired Cop and have had this mag for many years. Give me some idea what you would offer this is what is has on it:

RESTRICTED LAWENFORCEMENT / GOVERNMENT USE ONLY 10-94 Heckler & Koch Gmbh Heckler & Koch Inc. Made in Germany Sterling VA

I have no clue how to post a pic, maybe you can help!

Thanks,
Thanks for the reply! Looking specifically for HK94/HK93/HK91 mags, I updated my post to make that clearer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
None in particular. I have plenty of new manufacture mags. I just prefer the LEO marked ones. I like the look of them and the fact they represent gun laws that went in the RIGHT direction for once. I remember the AWB all too well and think these serve as a reminder of that time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts