HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'm looking for this older style 12 round magazine with the HK .45 marking on the side toward the bottom. Anybody have one new?
20210308_212053.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still searching
have a few. Have a few original first year import mk23 before ban., keeping with the mk23. Have a few imported(during ban, from germany) early mags with the just the .45 and a few with id hk .45. Never loaded. If interested pm your email for pictures.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have a few. Have a few original first year import mk23 before ban., keeping with the mk23. Have a few imported(during ban, from germany) early mags with the just the .45 and a few with id hk .45. Never loaded. If interested pm your email for pictures.
If you have new mags like the one I have pictured above could you attach photos of it here.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I have brand new mark 23 magazine. They were made recently though (2021) so no HK logo on the side. I bought some off from HK.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have brand new mark 23 magazine. They were made recently though (2021) so no HK logo on the side. I bought some off from HK.
Appreciate it but I'm hoping to find an older magazine with the hk markings like the photo.

·
Registered
10 Posts
what is the date of this mag you are looking for. Mk23 i think started in 1996. My id HK marked code mags 1998? The .45 non hk marked, date not sure. I know i bought them from germany during ban. Are you looking for a 2000+ date code mag? Are you looking for an original MK23 USSOCOM mags. Why that mag? May help if you know the date. Is that a hk45 mag post ban mag?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts