HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase new or slightly used Merkle Weight for the USP 9 Expert and/or USP 45 Tactical.

(If there is anyone that has a contact to order through the official website, that would be greatly appreciated but unsure if they are still in production)

I've reached out over a month ago, w/ no response from Merkle.

Thank you. (y)

·
Registered
29 Posts
so i actually have a little experience with this. about 3 months ago i emailed Mr. Merkle himself thru the email provided on the website. They will not ship directly to the US, however are more than happy to ship to any address in europe. its your responsibility to have them ship it to you. i paid thru paypal for about $300

unfortunetly, my "friend of a friend" in Germany received the weight and tossed it in the trash :(

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i actually have a little experience with this. about 3 months ago i emailed Mr. Merkle himself thru the email provided on the website. They will not ship directly to the US, however are more than happy to ship to any address in europe. its your responsibility to have them ship it to you. i paid thru paypal for about $300

unfortunetly, my "friend of a friend" in Germany received the weight and tossed it in the trash :(
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear that your contact in Europe threw it away. That is unfortunate! I hope you were able to recollect your funds somehow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts