HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeking a red or IR cocking tube laser in excellent condition. Most of these were beat to hell by the various departments that used them, but if anybody has a lead on a nice (working) one, please reach out.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Seeking a red or IR cocking tube laser in excellent condition. Most of these were beat to hell by the various departments that used them, but if anybody has a lead on a nice (working) one, please reach out.
Since early 2016, I have purchased two LDI cocking tube lasers from different members of this forum. None that I would sell, but if you keep your eye out you'll see one here from time to time.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much Jumpies, I'll do just that. May I ask if they are Red?

Does anyone happen to know if the IR version of this laser is civilian legal? I'm not sure what the intensity of the beam is.....

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Both are red. I wish that I could have found a green one.

I can look at the manual tonight when I get home and report back on the beam specs...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am I allowed to ask what a fair price range would be based on condition for a laser of this kind on these forums or is that a no-no?

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Am I allowed to ask what a fair price range would be based on condition for a laser of this kind on these forums or is that a no-no?
That may be considered price checking which could be viewed as a no-no but from what I recall I paid in the $250 range each for both of mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts