HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Dude look in the heads up section, maybe 2-3 pages back. Some guy on 1911 site is selling one. I would already have bought it if I had the $. Good luck, I believe he is asking $2375.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I think it's a good buy considering how rare they are and it comes with everything from the factory. The three last 9mm on GB sold for more. It's no screaming deal. It if I had the dough right now I'd be all over it.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
I think it's a good buy considering how rare they are and it comes with everything from the factory. The three last 9mm on GB sold for more. It's no screaming deal. It if I had the dough right now I'd be all over it.
Wow I unloaded a USP Elite 9mm for $1900 just 2 yrs ago. Looks like I have to swallow the "repurchase HK tax" if I want to get another one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
hello heck.
i had a woman at our church ask me to sell her husbands gun collection.he was a avid collector.The doctor/colector did not shoot most of his guns.I was surprised as heck when i found a 9mm elite in the collection.i bought it as in his shooting log,he has factory fired only.the gun came in a plastic hk box . i called hk in smyrna,and they said a lot of elites were imported back then in the hk plastc box..i am putting a wtb for a elite hardcase now.but i also am thinking of listing gun,as i have a chance to buy some rare sig 210-5 target heavy frame guns.so elite is for sale 2350 shipped.i see no signs of wear.me email is [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts