HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The nice thing about Trijicon night sights is that once the Tritium is dead, you can ship them back and have them "relamp" the sights with brand new tritium vials for only $18 per vial, so $54 for 3 dot night sights. I sent my Sig P232 slide to them and they completed it in a couple weeks.

I don't know of any other night sight manufacturers that offer this service.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The nice thing about Trijicon night sights is that once the Tritium is dead, you can ship them back and have them "relamp" the sights with brand new tritium vials for only $18 per vial, so $54 for 3 dot night sights. I sent my Sig P232 slide to them and they completed it in a couple weeks.

Tru glo did the same for my tritium filled fiber optic sights on my USP fullsize even though the sights are discontinued.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

That's fast service! How long ago was this?
Are you a LEO? I know that they take priority (which is completely fine and understandable by me).

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's fast service! How long ago was this?
Are you a LEO? I know that they take priority (which is completely fine and understandable by me).
It was about 3 years ago. I'm LEO, but Trijicon didn't know it. In about another 9 years, I'll be sending it back again to be relamped. I hope the prices don't go up a lot by then. I also hope they still provide that service

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I contacted them a few weeks ago and they quoted me $19 per lamp.
They also stated that it would be 6-8 weeks unless I’m a LEO, which I’m not.
In the meantime, I painted the dots so I at least have some sort of sight picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had Trijicon relamp plenty of dead night sights for me. I just bought a set of NOS Bright and Toughs from 2008 on eBay for $25. They're going right back to Trijicon when I get them. It'll take a while, but I'm in no rush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts