HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title states. I am looking for the complete slide assembly, barrel, and RSA for the P2000 V3 in 9mm. It is a long shot and I hope that no one has had any unfortunate kabooms with their pistol, but if for some reason you have an upper to part with, I will take it off of your hands.

I will need this shipped. Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking for this. I considered parting with my P2k, but shot it at the range and remembered why I love it so much. I just want to shoot it in 9mm to offset costs now.

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
The variant in a P2000 slide (or any HK) is irrelevant. All variants use the same slide as long as you stay with the same caliber. The trigger difference is in the frame, not slide.

So, hopefully, this will up the chance of your finding what you are looking for.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The variant in a P2000 slide (or any HK) is irrelevant. All variants use the same slide as long as you stay with the same caliber. The trigger difference is in the frame, not slide.

So, hopefully, this will up the chance of your finding what you are looking for.

Isn't there a cutout for the decocker in the V3 that the V2 doesn't have? Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. Thank you, I will edit my OP to omit the V3.

I did see the other thread where a member successfully used a 9mm bbl and RSA (at HK's alleged OK) in his larger caliber slide, but that's contrary to the consensus here. It's also very rare in the firearms world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts