HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently sold my Wilson Combat CQB in the hopes of finding a P7M8 to get my hands on. Fended off a few scammers on Armslist, which was unfortunate, but I expect I'll have better luck here. I'm fine with worn finishes- I plan on carrying it and shooting it a lot, not keeping it as a safe queen.

Please feel free to show me what you've got! Definitely want to stick to the M8 though, I can't deal with heel mag releases.

Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
So I recently sold my Wilson Combat CQB in the hopes of finding a P7M8 to get my hands on. Fended off a few scammers on Armslist, which was unfortunate, but I expect I'll have better luck here. I'm fine with worn finishes- I plan on carrying it and shooting it a lot, not keeping it as a safe queen.

Please feel free to show me what you've got! Definitely want to stick to the M8 though, I can't deal with heel mag releases.
Send me a PM or contact info

Registered

Just sent you a pm brother-

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your PMs. Found and bought one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts