HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Contact James Williamson Teufelshund Tactical "Marine0303". He is a supporting vendor and a regular. He can repair your P9s and or maybe sell you a part.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That is buffer housing in the Ebay listing. Buffer housing support is a different part.
Although, it sounds like OP is actually looking for a buffer housing itself, and not the buffer housing support.
The buffer housing support is a fairly small triangular part with a screw hole in the middle of it and is located forward of the buffer housing on the gun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am actually looking for the buffer housing support. Not the housing that holds the buffer.

That is buffer housing in the Ebay listing. Buffer housing support is a different part.
Although, it sounds like OP is actually looking for a buffer housing itself, and not the buffer housing support.
The buffer housing support is a fairly small triangular part with a screw hole in the middle of it and is located forward of the buffer housing on the gun.

·
Registered
953 Posts
My apologies for misreading your need. Clearly they are different parts. I'm struggling with a headcold today...

That ebay listing was posted by a member here. Danny isn't known for low prices, but he does have an amazing inventory. Last time I checked, he had buffer supports as well as buffer housings. Reach out to him. I'm fairly sure he can hook you up!

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
My apologies for misreading your need. Clearly they are different parts. I'm struggling with a headcold today...

That ebay listing was posted by a member here. Danny isn't known for low prices, but he does have an amazing inventory. Last time I checked, he had buffer supports as well as buffer housings. Reach out to him. I'm fairly sure he can hook you up!

Mark
I am also in need of a P9S buffer support. Could someone take pity on me and give me contact info for Danny? Thanks a million,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am also in need of a P9S buffer support. Could someone take pity on me and give me contact info for Danny? Thanks a million,
I should have one of you in a week or two. It is brand new. It cost me $100, but it looks like I probably won't need it after all. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Mark
I've been chasing Danny's auctions on Ebay for the last 3 months. When I first spotted it, he had it listed for $69 but I wasn't quick enough. Each listing after that went up by $10. I finally snagged one yesterday for $109. (http://www.ebay.com/itm/232209390698). Not happy about that price at all. However, ecstatic that I finally have one on the way. I've been searching for that part for a few years now.

His EBay store page is: CTARMORY | eBay Stores Keep an eye out. If he has more, hopefully the next one doesn't get listed at $129

·
Registered
953 Posts
I got mine from Danny as well. Expensive, but there's no real alternative.
Glad you were able to get one, even if it was at a crazy price. Some of the stupidest parts are getting hard to find. There are some companies that sell NOS parts but the supply definitely seems to be dwindling.

Mark

·
Registered
11 Posts
The one I got from Danny is smaller than the original one that I have. HK told me that the part # for the 9mm & 45 are the same (according to the German manuals). I guess there have been a few modifications over the years. I have a '76 in 45ACP. If someone comes across different variants of this part, please give me a heads up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts