HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title pretty much says it all. I want to get a Raven Phantom for the HK45c with the safety on (condition 1). I have one set up for the HK45c with CT laser guard, but I have decided I don't really like the laser and want to remove it, thus the need for a different holster.....

thanks in advance....

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously, are these things made out of unobtainium? I just did a google search for Raven Concealment Phantom holster for the HK45c, none to be had. I found plenty of full size HK45 Phantoms, but no compacts...... Raven's site only offers the Phantom in the P30 and VP9, and their custom shop website is closed for repair......

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Ever try Kaluban cloak? I have multiple and the 45c model I bought from Carrots will fit: 45c,45, p2000, vp9,and probably the p30. More options, quicker and just as good if not better than RC

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
someone else recently recommended the Kaluban Cloak to me as well. will it allow for the safety to be engaged while holstered? it looks like it does from the pic's on their site, but it does not say specifically. which thickness of material did you go with? I'm thinking the thinner, .6 thickness, material is for a holster intended for IWB, while the stronger thicker material is for more of an OWB carry? Or am I way off base?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I only carry my HK45's SAO/V9 and it's fine; the holster doesn't interfere with the safety. I have one in each thickness. The thinner (.6) is fine for OWB, but I don't see why one wouldn't go with the thicker mil option for outer wear if they are ordering one. I tried to get a picture to show you the difference. I notice no difference when carrying them.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I received my Kaluban Cloak, for sure a nice holster. Gotta say I am really impressed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts