Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says, looking for a SF 328 handguard to fit my SP5. PN: 328LMF-B

Also looking for a factory HK stock. Bonus points if it has LE markings

·
Registered
212 Posts
lol wut? go troll somewhere else neck beard
khyber

I apologize as I did not intentionally mean to to call you a scammer. I believe I must have had two different pages open on my phone and I directed the scammer alert to the wrong person and post. Again my apologies.
On the other hand, I can assure you I am no neck beard or troll my friend, as I served in the USMC Infantry.Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
khyber

I apologize as I did not intentionally mean to to call you a scammer. I believe I must have had two different pages open on my phone and I directed the scammer alert to the wrong person and post. Again my apologies.
On the other hand, I can assure you I am no neck beard or troll my friend, as I served in the USMC Infantry.Thanks.
yea i got that by your username. S/F devil. carry on

·
Registered
212 Posts
That’s what I thought! I wasn’t aware that a posting could be totally removed after being posted; that’s what through me off. Anyways, like @wkw2288 said there was someone who was trying to scam on your post claiming they had a Surefire 328 LMF-B that was definitely not one of the good guys; and a moderator removed it accordingly. So @khyber, do I get to call you a neck bearding troll now! Just kidding, I’m glad we got that straightened out though. Have a good night gents!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s what I thought! I wasn’t aware that a posting could be totally removed after being posted; that’s what through me off. Anyways, like @wkw2288 said there was someone who was trying to scam on your post claiming they had a Surefire 328 LMF-B that was definitely not one of the good guys; and a moderator removed it accordingly. So @khyber, do I get to call you a neck bearding troll now! Just kidding, I’m glad we got that straightened out though. Have a good night gents!
Sorry mate. It wasn't there when i saw your post so i logically thought you were referring to me and for that i do apologize. It's probably the same schmuck who messaged me:
Pastri
Registered

Joined 4 mo ago
6 Posts
Hello,
As regards your post, still looking? Let me know.
Thanks.

And you can call me whatever you want haha. idc. Anyway sorry about the mixup on my part! i appreciate you looking out. have a good one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts