HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ITEM Finally FOUND.

Trying my luck once again for 2021. (Can't win the lotto unless you claim a ticket)

Gentleman,
Seeking for any Tall suppressor sights for a: HK USP CT 45.

If you have any leads or have a set you'd like to sell, Please let me know.
Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Trying my luck once again for 2021. (Can't win the lotto unless you claim a ticket)

Gentleman,
Seeking for any Tall suppressor sights for a: HK USP CT 45.

If you have any leads or have a set you'd like to sell, Please let me know.
Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks!
These say suppressor height, are adjustable, tritium and in stock. I Googled USP compact suppressor sights and only had to sort through the first 10 items...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These say suppressor height, are adjustable, tritium and in stock. I Googled USP compact suppressor sights and only had to sort through the first 10 items...
Thanks for getting back.
If you are talking about Primary Arms site, Yeah that was a nightmare. I read that also in the Details section.
It wasn't the case. Went back & forth 4 times with zero success. The sights they kept sending to me were the same
height as the OEM ones that I currently have on.

Thank you for looking/Helping.

The search continues.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Thanks for getting back.
If you are talking about Primary Arms site, Yeah that was a nightmare. I read that also in the Details section.
It wasn't the case. Went back & forth 4 times with zero success. The sights they kept sending to me were the same
height as the OEM ones that I currently have on.

Thank you for looking/Helping.

The search continues.
Sorry they didn't work out as they advertised. Often adjustable sights can be adjusted combined with clocking of the suppressor. Doesn't seem to be a lot of sight love for the compacts...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts