HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Looking to purchase a UTL M2 light for my amazing new grey frame USP. Any and all help would be appreciated. I have a verified ebay and various means of payment ready, lets do this!

Thank you!
~~~GarthG

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hello,

Looking to purchase a UTL M2 light for my amazing new grey frame USP. Any and all help would be appreciated. I have a verified ebay and various means of payment ready, lets do this!

Thank you!
~~~GarthG
Are you still looking for one of these?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

Thank you!
~~~GarthG
Interested to see the response to this and what they are selling for

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
If only you were there when I posted a shop selling them for $150 a pop, still trying to see if they have more cause 1 isn't enough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sheesh at that price I would've bought a pair of them. I don't even have the pistol yet lol but trying to find what it would take to build a nice complete kit with soft case and accessories.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Sheesh at that price I would've bought a pair of them. I don't even have the pistol yet lol but trying to find what it would take to build a nice complete kit with soft case and accessories.
Just got mine the other day and it was a very good condition. I'll ask the shop to see if they have moar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts