HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I own a VP9LE. i recently purchased my long slide optics ready kit and swooped up the Holosun 507c X2.
There isn’t a single available mounting plate #2 available.

anyone have any idea when they will be back in production or anyone selling one?
Thanks in advanced!

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
All you can do is click on "Notify Me When In Stock" on every vendor's website you can find. C&H builds them too but for lots more money.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All you can do is click on "Notify Me When In Stock" on every vendor's website you can find. C&H builds them too but for lots more money.
Lol i have done that to every site I’ve visited.
Do you have a link to the c&h ones?

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
I’m sorry to tell you that 3 of the 4 CH plates I purchased (for SIG platforms) had problems ranging from no threads and distorted bosses, to rough machining. They were very good about taking care of the problems, but... problems. Also, I consider the screws they specify/provide for their designs to be marginal.

Just my experience, I am sure they have lots of satisfied customers.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I’m sorry to tell you that 3 of the 4 CH plates I purchased (for SIG platforms) had problems ranging from no threads and distorted bosses, to rough machining. They were very good about taking care of the problems, but... problems. Also, I consider the screws they specify/provide for their designs to be marginal.

Just my experience, I am sure they have lots of satisfied customers.
Good to know! That's why these forums are so great(y)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
HKCS told me last week that they anticipate the plates to drop end of the month. Since I bet that means in the next 3 months in HK language, I went and sourced some in Germany though a friend. I will hear this weekend if he scooped some for me. Somehow the plates are more expensive in Europe so i have no end-price with shipping yet.
MSRP in Germany for the OEM plate is 50 Euros, so roughly $60

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HKCS told me last week that they anticipate the plates to drop end of the month. Since I bet that means in the next 3 months in HK language, I went and sourced some in Germany though a friend. I will hear this weekend if he scooped some for me. Somehow the plates are more expensive in Europe so i have no end-price with shipping yet.
MSRP in Germany for the OEM plate is 50 Euros, so roughly $60
If there is anyway they have two PLEASE let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
2019 VP9T
9 Posts
There's still a few laying around. After looking thru multiple local stores up where I'm working I finally found one lone plate sitting on the shelf today

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did the same thing earlier today. I was able to find a plate for a deltapoint pro, which I bought for now, but not for an RMR.

There's still a few laying around. After looking thru multiple local stores up where I'm working I finally found one lone plate sitting on the shelf today

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I unfortunately have no luck. Called and looked at 5-6 gunshops yesterday. Nadda.

i suppose i don’t need it first this second but not I’m enamored by the hunt of finding one.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Looking yourself is probably the best way to find one right now. Every online store will sell out quickly while your average guy behind the counter won't know exactly what they have in stock (or what you're talking about).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looking yourself is probably the best way to find one right now. Every online store will sell out quickly while your average guy behind the counter won't know exactly what they have in stock (or what you're talking about).
I’ve been trying. Only one store actually knew what it was for.

·
Registered
2019 VP9T
9 Posts
Thats what happened with me. I'm out of town working so I just happened to call the store and asked. Guy said he showed one in stock and I had him make sure before I drove 1.5 hours one way to come pick it up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts