HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like several others here I would like to obtain a VG-Excellent condition original 10mm German barrel. Not interested in a re-chambered 40S&W barrel.

Realizing that rare trades sometimes work better than cash for something like this, I can offer several potential desirable HK items in trade -

1) New & unmounted German HK53 barrel, 178 twist, with triple tree and front sight

2) New & unused German 10.4" HK416 barrel with 10" gas block

3) Like New G8 Drum with LEO markings, minor insertion marks but otherwise perfect

Anyone interested?

Transmission part Tool accessory Microphone Auto part Tool accessory Revolver Cylinder Pipe Pipe Tool accessory Cylinder Technology Electronic device Dvd Circle Data storage device

·
HK Shooting Team
2,884 Posts
looks like someone was bitten in the Gray Room!!!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATED OFFER

Will also trade oldest son, age 28, good teeth, strong healthy male at 6'3" & 220 lbs, college education & good lookin kid (from his mother).

Talk to me barrel horders !

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RESTATED OFFER

Still hoping to find a VG to excellent used German 10 mm barrel. Premium paid for new & unmounted, of course.

Just to clarify the listed trades were not intended to be even up trades. I would be willing to add cash to any of these of interest.

It has also been suggested that I add a cash buy amount, so here goes. I am willing to offer $2,000 cash for a VG-EXC used German 10 mm barrel. More for new and unmounted.

Have money for immediate pay.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts