HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
I'd be shocked if there are any in civvie hands .. But there wouldn't be any laws prohibiting it. New-production DD's are good to go.

This is one of my go-to points when I find myself debating gun laws with folks knowledgeable about the law (I know a few attorneys, and occasionally socialize with some of their law-school friends, and such). It is just stupid that the Hughes amendment prohibits new-production machine guns, but I can purchase a shiny new 40mm MGL if I could find someplace willing to sell me one; which bottom-line is just a matter of money. If I actually wanted one, I'm sure I'd have it.

If OICW's are actually available .. I'd be seriously interested. If nothing else, I'd get an adapter made to go from 20mm to 12ga for fun.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
that complete weapon system was a joint effort across multiple companies. even the gun in the grey room was just a plastic display model. i imagine any and all live fire version if not destroyed at this point would be at the Picatinny arsenal prob. sitting next to 20 HK G11-Acr's

about the only thing one could hope to collect from this platform is literature and if you happen across someone who actually had trigger time on one some spent 20mm shell casings

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that complete weapon system was a joint effort across multiple companies. even the gun in the grey room was just a plastic display model. i imagine any and all live fire version if not destroyed at this point would be at the Picatinny arsenal prob. sitting next to 20 HK G11-Acr's

about the only thing one could hope to collect from this platform is literature and if you happen across someone who actually had trigger time on one some spent 20mm shell casings
I know, I know....was just "SEEKING THE RAINBOW UNICORN" One can only wish.....Hope it made at least one person smile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts