HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure how to take this. I can't even remember how I came across it. Whatever it is, it made me laugh at 6:30am after an all-nighter at the shop. I'm assuming it will change at some point. Currently it's an HK21...

Assault Weapon Watch - Camera 3

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Is it some kind of extend April Fools day joke? The best part is the bottom, under the description "Weapon of Choice For" one of the things listed is jaywalking.....ahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

·
Registered
619 Posts
I honestly feel stupider for reading that....jaywalking...hijacking...really? Got a good laugh out of that though! You say "heinous" and we say beautiful....

·
Registered
366 Posts
I love the humor. There was another site a few years ago that had an "evil" semi-automatic pistol with a "hi-cap" mag that was under the watchful eye of a webcam to make sure it did not cause harm. The joke is on the anti-gunners. If there is a responsible person behind the weapon, nothing bad happens... but in the hands of the evil... well, just pick up the paper or check the news. Sad statement of our society. BTW nice choice with the belt-fed. Cheers!

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Perfect for robbing donut shops

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Sarcasn and just someone trying to make a buck? You know, I must raise $1,000 or I kill this rabbit kinda thing.

Anti's give because they are stupid and Pro's give because it is a good joke.

·
Registered
378 Posts
"It is missing a bayonet lug and folding stock but, with your generous donations, we will be working on obtaining these to complete this epitome of pure evil."

Now that's a great way to get accessories. Maybe I should protect people by taping my Mark 23 so I can complete it with a Wilcox Nightstalker unit and KAC suppressor!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am gonna start taking donations. There are alot of bad machine guns I need to get off the street. I will also be able to get rid of some of the wares the death merchant chopstick kid is producing.....

·
Banned
879 Posts
What a joke? I almost want to post their FB link on AR15 just so those guys can have at it.
It IS a joke.

Anti-gunners believe that guns make people commit crimes. They lay the blame for the evils of mankind of the tool, not on the person who did wrong, which is where it belongs. The vitriol they spew all but claims that guns jump out of peoples safes and closets and commit the crimes themselves.

Websites like this one are making fun of the anti-gunners and their unreasonable fear of firearms.

And arfcom has already seen this, years ago in fact. Nothing more to see citizen, move along.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
That's pretty funny. I see a lame attempt at comedy with this. And in it that failed attempt lies the comedy. Very funny. I'm sure they probably got their info from COD.

·
Registered
765 Posts
A healthy dose of family friendly sarcasm. I love it!

·
Registered
854 Posts
the sad part is the Left-Wing Communistas probably think it is SERIOUS...since they dont know what the word 'Sarcasm' means...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts