HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good old Japanese airsoft. You can tell by the yen prices listed, LOL. :D These are perfect for MRD's teams. (Mall Rapid Deployment).

·
Registered
851 Posts
Dear god, I would nothing like this will ever come to the states.

Luigi
These are widely available across the US. eBay is bursting at the seams with this stuff. Try doing a Google search for HK USP and I pretty much guarantee within the top five listings, one to three of them would most likely be an airsoft listing.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
They need to come up with a mag clamp to hold several 31 rounders together! BETA C Mag maybe? :480:

·
Registered
106 Posts
These are widely available across the US. eBay is bursting at the seams with this stuff. Try doing a Google search for HK USP and I pretty much guarantee within the top five listings, one to three of them would most likely be an airsoft listing.
Unfortunately you're correct. They're also sweeping the gun shows as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
i run into this stuff everywhere. my family thinks it's cool and says don't you want to see this stuff. I say no thanks, I have the real thing.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Those are super Tacticool! :20000000:

·
Registered
162 Posts
They need to come up with a mag clamp to hold several 31 rounders together! BETA C Mag maybe? :480:
that reminds me... have you seen the glock 18c beta-mag dump video?...
crazy stuff...

It would be nice to own a transferable 93R though...(how many folks did Mack Bolan take out with this one?? ;))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts