Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been searching for a red dot set-up for my MP5 that can co-witness through the front site tower for a while now and the B&T mounts just don’t give me a true co-witness. Below are two custom mount options. First is for the Trijicon RMR. Second option can be use any optic that accepts a Picatinny rail. I’m trying to get a group buy with a discount of the retail price plus actual cost shipping from me to you. Either USPS First Class or 2 day Priority (you pick which one and if you want it insured).

These are patent pending by Clackamas County Gunsmith made to spec for LA Sheriff’s SWAT unit.

DOES NOT INCLUDE OPTIC, SIGHT BASE ONLY!!!

OPTION#1
- Made from CroMo Steel, CNC machined with black oxide finish.
- Fits Trijicon RMR optic ONLY.
- Weights: 2.3oz
- Retail Price $150 | GROUP BUY PRICE $122 Plus shipping from me to you
(This mount places the red dot exactly at the tip of the front sight blade for a correct point of aim/point of impact placement.)

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
IMG_3210.jpg

OPTION#2
- Picatinny rail for Aimpoint Micro T1, T2, H1 or TL
- Made from 7075 aluminum bar stock, hard coat anodized.
- 5 Picatinny rail slots, features a Glock style rear sight, which I kind of dig on my MP5.
- Weights: 1.4oz
- Retail Price $180 | GROUP BUY PRICE $144 Plus shipping from me to you

Please reply if you would like to be apart and let me know how many.

UPDATE 1/31/2017:

I am starting the money collecting process for the Group Buy today and over next week before closing the Group Buy on Friday, 2/10.

- Option 1 RMR Mount is $122 plus shipping.
- Option 2 Picatinny Mount is $144 plus shipping.

I will need the following info via PM or email.

1.First Name:_______________
2.Last Name:_______________
3.HKpro handle:_____________
4.Complete Mailing Address: __________________ Apt #_______ City ___________ State ____ Zip _______
5.Please let me know your Payment Method:
a.If by PayPal – Please message me back your PayPal account info. (I will message you mine in return)
b.If by Snail Mail - Money Order or Check indicate which one. (I will message my address in return)
6.Pick your Delivery Option (listed below).

IMPORTANT: If you do pay me via PayPal, please do not mention anything firearm related. Be sure to use the friends and family feature for no fees. We are all friends here, no? I will identify you by your PayPal email address, which is why you need to PM me this info. You do not need to include anything in the memo section.

Shipping Options are intended to be a zero sum and will include tracking number, but no insurance. Unless you opt and pay for insurance. Your call and I cannot refund anyone due to USPS mistakes.

Option: (Cheap and Slow) First Class with Tracking Number (5-7 day delivery time) will run $3, no insurance and limited for 1 mount ONLY. If you would like your package insured, please go with next option.

Option: (Preferred) USPS Priority Flat Rate Small Box with tracking number (2-3 day delivery time) is running $7.15 and includes $50 insurance. (I can fit up to 4 kits in one box)

If you want your package insured, please add as follows:
From $101 to $200 = $3.35
From $201 to $300 = $4.40
From $301 to $400 = $5.55
From $401 to $500 = $6.70

Directions:

Attachments

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OPTION #1 RMR Mount
1. 4C_Dragon PAID
2. 4C_Dragon PAID
3. bastardsonofelvis PAID
4. h00ktern PAID
5. madtrader PAID
6. Saab95v6 PAID
7. Saab95v6 PAID
8. Saab95v6 PAID
9. Saab95v6 PAID
10. 713HoustonTX PAID
11. SeanQ PAID
12. Darin Reiss PAID
13. Darin Reiss PAID
14. jhc101 PAID
15. sotic PAID
16. Hill_Raiser PAID
17. waylon43 PAID
18. waylon43 PAID
19. TheChunkNorris PAID
20. bluegrassstalker PAID
21. Lwnesmesis PAID
22. WKUAV PAID
23. Username PAID
24. jki PAID
25. propel PAID
26. MtnSnow PAID
27. westwind PAID
28. westwind PAID
29. dmaps PAID
30. oberlin1 PAID
31. cjkit1 PAID
32. imr7828 PAID

OPTION #2 Picatinny Mount
1. bastardsonofelvis PAID
2. SeanQ PAID
3. waylon43 PAID
4. TheChunkNorris PAID
5. h00ktern PAID
6. x50plt PAID
7. Saab95v6 PAID
8. oberlin1 PAID
9. cjkit1 PAID

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
Oicani, to be clear, this mount will work on the SP5K?

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
I am using Google Chrome and the pics are not showing up for me. I had to use Tapatalk to be able to view the pictures.

Who is the manufacturer of the mount? Link?

I am interested but would like to do some research first.

Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am using Google Chrome and the pics are not showing up for me. I had to use Tapatalk to be able to view the pictures.

Who is the manufacturer of the mount? Link?

I am interested but would like to do some research first.

Thanks
I'd like to 2nd that.....

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I'm interested, do you have any more information or views of it? Am just about to unload my RMR 05, the dual illumination one, if this looks appealing, maybe not...

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delay guys! I uploaded the picture via tapatalk, but they never made it onto the original post. I've update the OP and answered the questions. Let me know if you're interest.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Morning everyone. If anyone is still having trouble with seeing pictures and updated post 1 and 2, please let me know. For some reason the site allows me to update the OP, but the changes are not showing up.

Post #2 indicated the Group Buy participates. If you do not see your name please reply on this thread.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
WTGB: RMR Mount for MP5

Just so everyone is aware. These were a limited run, so if you decide to opt of this group buy you might miss the boat. These were specifically done for LE use only. Can't express how rare of an opportunity this might be.

Everyone who's indicated there are in, have been added to post #2.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
So, does this replace my rear sight? or does it supplement like a conventional red dot?

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bobby, you will need to remove the rear site assembly. This custom mount will screw into the rear site base that's welded onto the receiver.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I see. I think I shall pass, best of luck with the Group buy, sure you'll have enough and it will be great!

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.