HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the photo on the 1/2x28 has been updated on the site making me believe these are in hand. When will they post for sale and how far behind are the 1/2x32?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Last update I got from HKparts were the 1/2x28 barrels are finished and inbound. It's shipping from overseas with customs on both sides, so could be couple more days, could be couple more weeks...

As for 1/2x32 I was told the demand for this thread pitch was VERY low in comparison to 1/2x28 so B&T only made 1/2x28 in the first run. 1/2x32 may still come out but will be much longer down the road. I know, I'm bummed as I wanted the true MP5K-N pitch, but in reality I will never use the threads so no real loss and going with 1/2x28 when they arrive.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last update I got from HKparts were the 1/2x28 barrels are finished and inbound. It's shipping from overseas with customs on both sides, so could be couple more days, could be couple more weeks...

As for 1/2x32 I was told the demand for this thread pitch was VERY low in comparison to 1/2x28 so B&T only made 1/2x28 in the first run. 1/2x32 may still come out but will be much longer down the road. I know, I'm bummed as I wanted the true MP5K-N pitch, but in reality I will never use the threads so no real loss and going with 1/2x28 when they arrive.
Thanks for the info. I find it surprising the TRUE 1/2x32 isn't more desirable. It certainly is to me... I know 99% I'll be running my Omega 9K or MK9K via 3 lug but I did buy a KAC MP5-N in the group buy, so it's too bad I won't be able to run that. I'm having 2x MP5K PDW built, one from a true demilled K and one from parts and BT barrel. Both off of SP5K receivers... I guess if I run the KAC on a PDW it'll be the safe queen not the "beater" MP5K

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
special-ops-s2k

You might drop a line to Mark McWillis, email below, as he will be making a batch of 1/2" x 32 TPI to 1/2" x 28 TPI adaptors that will solve the problem Just ordered 4 of them.
He mentioned that it would be a couple months before he makes them but what's the rush?

[email protected]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
special-ops-s2k

You might drop a line to Mark McWillis, email below, as he will be making a batch of 1/2" x 32 TPI to 1/2" x 28 TPI adaptors that will solve the problem Just ordered 4 of them.
He mentioned that it would be a couple months before he makes them but what's the rush?

[email protected]
Thank you for the info I'll send him a message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you so much for the update... they were suppose to send out notification when these in-stock... but i guess things have been hectic at hkparts... just put in my order for 4... i was hoping the price would be around 250-300 each.. but 400!!! oh well.. guess you have to pay to play :)....

·
Priest of the P7
5,319 Posts
Glad I saw this thread -- never got an email notification. Price was a little less than I was expecting, though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts