HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently acquiring parts for a G3SG1 clone build. Does anybody know what scope came with the original rifle and maybe where I can find one.

Thanks.....

·
2,832 Posts
Ziess Diavari 1.5x6 with BDC, would have been in a claw mount with built in rings

not sure where to find one, but Gordon Miller has or had S&B 1.5x6 in the claw mounts and think they had the BDC, price was just under $1k I think

·
Registered
221 Posts
G3SG1 scope

Here it is.
The mount in the first two pictures is wrong though, it's supposed to sit in the HK clawmount with integrated rings like the picture at the bottom of the page.
The price is high though, between 399 and 839 euro's depending on the scope's condition and whether it comes with the clawmount or not.

Prices:
Zielfernrohr Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x36 Zielfernrohr, Schutzkappen, Montage G3, condition 1, 839 euro
Zielfernrohr Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x36 Zielfernrohr, Schutzkappen condition 1, 549 euro
Zielfernrohr Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x36 Zielfernrohr, Schutzkappen, Montage G3, condition 2, 649 euro
Zielfernrohr Zeiss Diavari 1.5-6x36 Zielfernrohr, Schutzkappen, condition 2, 399 euro

Condition keys:
0 : fabrikneuer Zustand -factory new
0-1 : kaum gebraucht sondern nur eingeschossen, Gebrauchsspuren nur an Stellringschrauben -hardly used, only sighted in, only wear is on the turret knobs.
1 : leicht gebraucht - slightly used
2 : gebraucht -used
3 : stark gebraucht -used/much wear

·
Registered
527 Posts
1.5-6 x 42, Zeiss or the Schmidt and Bender would be correct. Zeiss is more prevelant, but the S&B had better quality control. Lots of the Zeiss' G3SG1 units went back to Germany due to the cement in the optics stack failing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts