HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like new BW-5. What do they sell for these days?

I have a like new A3 that I'm thining about getting rid of.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Like new BW-5. What do they sell for these days?
Low $1400.00 high $1700.00 Never seen one lower than 1400. Even on gunbroker.com used and I look weekly for years now. I havent even seen one for about a year now............................

·
Registered
21 Posts
I guess I did o.k then as I picked one up last week NIB with all for 1250.00

Don't seem to be many around for sale for that money.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
With the new crop of Coharies running so well, I don't personally believe that a BW is worth any more than about $1,000. Maybe a bit more if it comes with accessories or FA bolt assy. If you think there is some sort of collector value then ok, but I don't think they are any better and probably not as good. Just my 2 centavos.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree with the above that with CA94s going for 1200+ I think the BWs will go for less. The CA94s seem to have a better rep than the BWs (though my friend's BW5 works great.) My .02. I'm going with the CA94 when I get the funds.

F.A.S. Out

B

·
0 Posts
hk clones in 9 mm

I have read many forums discussing the maker (S) of the clones. I live in Minnesota and would like to know if anyone has one for sale? What it is and opinions on the competiton. I do have a line on a SW5 FS with some HK part in the lower. Any help would be appreciated really would like one. :79:

·
Super Moderator
4,380 Posts
My three Bobcats (BW5 and two BW89's) have never given me a lick of trouble. The BW5 has been fired the most and is probably up to about six or seven thousand rounds through it--about 50% on full-auto. It's been through three of Tom's SMG classes now. I can't speak to Coharie, but the Bobcats seem to bring more cash in the deals I've seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts