HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be visiting the usual Bachman, DFW Training, Sportsman's Warehouse.

Any suggestions from the locals?

Thanks!:4000:

Will be with the "Boss" so minimal stops necessary...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a hard time finding a place in the DFW area that carried H&K firearms. I didn't have long to look though maybe someone from the area will chime in.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The bullet Trap in Plano (close to Central Expressway/75) keeps 2-3 new HK's in stock. Nothing major. However, they do have several that you can rent. They have an indoor range.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sportsman's Warehouse closing

Yup, my favorite SW in Lewisville is closing 12/31/07.

SOnavab:41:tch!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bachman is good......
yep, Bachman pawn is about as good as you are going to get for HK pistols from what ive seen. bring cash, they charge more if you use your plastic. they arent the friendliest bunch of people, sometimes ive felt they were even rude and dismissive when asked questions. probably because most guys my age dont buy $1000 handguns.

they frequent the funshows, prices are always a little cheaper than in the store as well.

if you are going to a gunshow- make sure to check out Schramms. i bought my Tactical from them. good guys, good prices, good selection.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to agree on Bachman Pawn and Gun Shop. They tend to have the greatest selection as well as prices. But be prepared, they definitely aren't the friendliest people.

G

·
How are Bachman's proces compared to the Bullet Trap? I was there (BT) today and they had a pretty good selection, but not the P2000SK 9mm I was looking for. If I remember right the 40 DA/SA they had was $749.

·
Registered
59 Posts
bachmans is worth checking out. i cant qoute you prices, but i wouldnt doubt if it was less than bullet trap.

i spent $40 in bullet trap the other day on a pound of H335 and 200 small rifle magnum primers......pricey!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cabelas (Ft. Worth) has finally started getting more H&K pistols in. They now have the HK45 in stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts