HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.............

I was wondering how many 9mm rounds members are shooting out of their rifles every month. Or are you guys just letting them sit there collecting dust :)

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Just curious.............

I was wondering how many 9mm rounds members are shooting out of their rifles every month. Or are you guys just letting them sit there collecting dust :)
If you limit it to 9mm rounds, not too many for me. Maybe 300 a month or so, but not every month. I spread my shooting around several 91s, 93s, SR9T, and then my MP5, so it doesn't get taken to the range every time.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you limit it to 9mm rounds, not too many for me. Maybe 300 a month or so, but not every month. I spread my shooting around several 91s, 93s, SR9T, and then my MP5, so it doesn't get taken to the range every time.
Hmmm....O.K. I am biting.....how many 223 and 308's are you shooting? Which one do you prefer shooting the most?

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Hmmm....O.K. I am biting.....how many 223 and 308's are you shooting? Which one do you prefer shooting the most?
I usually run about 60-80 rounds through the others. I'd shoot more if it didn't cost $.50-$.75 every time I pulled the trigger.

I like the SR9T the best because it's the most accurate (partly because it has a 14.5x Leupold on it, and partly because its just inherently more accurate period)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Probally less than 100 rounds of 9mm per month on average...mostly alabama ammo's "special k" subsonic and all through an MP5. I only shoot 3 or 4 times a year and usually go through 200-250 rounds per trip. With today's ammo prices, it will probally be less 9mm and more 22 (which I tend to prefer for full auto "plinking").

PBR

·
Registered
162 Posts
i am burning 300 to 500 a month...

i have ceased firing 223 & 308 due to cost... The pallet was shrinking, at least i stopped that ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts