HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all. I have a guy that has a NEW HK41. It is an actual HK41! What is this worth.

He also has 2 NEW 1-1965 and 1-1966 Cetme's with the swing down lowers. One has the metal bipod in the front handgaurd and the other one is the factory wood. What are these worth? (both are just as they left the factory) Thank you for any help in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
I don't have enough knowledge to know much but they aint gonna be cheap.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi to all. I have a guy that has a NEW HK41. It is an actual HK41! What is this worth.

He also has 2 NEW 1-1965 and 1-1966 Cetme's with the swing down lowers. One has the metal bipod in the front handgaurd and the other one is the factory wood. What are these worth? (both are just as they left the factory) Thank you for any help in advance!

What year was the HK 41 made? Some of the early ones had swing down lowers.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I'm interested to see what the price is on these as well. I'm not so sure the 41 will be a whole lot more than other HKs of later generations (at least to a non collector).

I'm not sure about the CETMEs. Best guess somewhere above $1,000.

Anywho, let's see what the other guys who watch listings like hawks say.

·
Registered
31 Posts
66' push-pin 41 will be a pretty penny.... i'd love to have one~!

$2300 for a '74 beats anything i've scene in my area, nice.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Most of the 74 model 41s Ive seen have gone for 2800-3500 dollars. The few(2) 66 model 41s were in the 8K range... Condition will matter, depends what you mean by "new". That term is bandied around alot. To me "new" means unfired in the box. Ive had 3 74 model 41s. I paid 500, 2200 and 2800 respectively for them (the 500 was in 1976 and I still have it).

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
A "brand new" "never fired" 66 Hk41 will command well over $7K. Realistically I'd say around $8-$9k. Remember, these things were imported in VERY low quantity. Used 66 hk41 in "good" condition would probably bring in the area of $5-$6k. 1974 models, because of the required changes to the receiver to restrict push-pin trigger housings would bring somewhere in the $3k area give or take depending on condition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The guy told me just today it is a 66. He said all he has is the gun. No box or papers and he has personally owned it. He said the gun is 99% he fired exactly 20rd through it. He said it has a very slight "rust" mark 1\2" that goes 1\4" around the front end of the barrel. He said that is the only imperfection on it. He's looking to get $3000.00 for it. Thanks again for all the imput here guys! I do really appreciate it.

It is also a factory A3 as well.

·
Banned
34,574 Posts

If you do not take the CETME'S, have your friend contact me!!!
Are they B-XXXXX or S-XXXXX serial numbers?
SERIOUS BUYER!!!

Tony

·
2,832 Posts
I gotta think 3K is a great buy on that gun.

The guy told me just today it is a 66. He said all he has is the gun. No box or papers and he has personally owned it. He said the gun is 99% he fired exactly 20rd through it. He said it has a very slight "rust" mark 1\2" that goes 1\4" around the front end of the barrel. He said that is the only imperfection on it. He's looking to get $3000.00 for it. Thanks again for all the imput here guys! I do really appreciate it.

It is also a factory A3 as well.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I sent you an IM, if its a 66, Ill definitely buy it for 3K.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
An orginal owner 66 with 20-rds for $3K, I'll take it and give you finder's fee. PM me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought the 41. I'll be more than happy to post a pic when I get it. (it's the least I can do for this ever so helpful Hk community) I will also get the other info on the 2-Cetme's. (starting serial letter B-xxxx or S-xxxx) There is also one more RARE one ....., it is a:

1963- Santa Fe G3 Semi in 95% (swing down lower)

Not sure on the price yet for this one?? But definately RARE!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I bought the 41. I'll be more than happy to post a pic when I get it. (it's the least I can do for this ever so helpful Hk community) I will also get the other info on the 2-Cetme's. (starting serial letter B-xxxx or S-xxxx) There is also one more RARE one ....., it is a:

1963- Santa Fe G3 Semi in 95% (swing down lower)

Not sure on the price yet for this one?? But definately RARE!!
Put me in line for the Santa Fe and I'll also do a finders fee!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts