HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys help me with the value on a JLD PSG1 clone? I haven't seen the gun yet, so I don't know all the details. I was told it came from JLD in this configuration. I don't think it has many if any factory HK parts.
Thanks in advance for all the help.
Justin

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
if it's the FACTORY JLD rifle - the cheapest I've seen is $1700 for NIB.

·
Registered
872 Posts
PSG-1 Clone

JLD PSG-1 Clone?

Thank you for posting the question; unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question concerning value.

I would be interested in asking what the clone configuration looks like?

Does it have reinforcement rails?
Is their a FWD ASST
PSG-1 scope tabs
20 Inch and/or 24 Inch Barrel
PSG-1 Stock & Forearm
Trunion Extension
HK 21 Cocking handle

If you go through with the purchase please post pic’s. If you pass on the item please inform us of the rifle configuration.

Thank you in advance...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, the guys description of "PSG1" was a heavy 18" barrel, adjustable aftermarket stock, and plastic PSG1 style grip. The only thing I liked was the Williams trigger job. I was hoping to see something with some good HK parts, maybe next time.
Thanks for the info.
JDP7

·
Registered
49 Posts
psg1 clone

I have a JLD PSG1 conversion with HK PSG1 extended trunion, side reinforcement rails, polygonal barrel, free floated handguard, PSG trigger group, MSG90 bolt/oprod, 6x42 Hendsholdt scope with welded tabs, PSG stock and grip. The only non HK part on the rifle is a RDTS forward assist. I probably have over $8k invested in parts alone, so I would say it would cost at least that much to buy one properly done. The $1700 gun sounds like a cheap knock off. I hope this helps. V

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am building what I consider to be a PSG1 light from the ground up. Just in parts alone I have over $2500 invested. I have been shopping hard to keep the cost down but expect that by the time I am finished I will have over $4500 invested.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Ask again when you have a better idea aobut what you are looking at. That's kind of like asking whats this car worth but not being able to tell us what options it has or what condition it's in.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ask again when you have a better idea aobut what you are looking at. That's kind of like asking whats this car worth but not being able to tell us what options it has or what condition it's in.
Ballpark price or high low is always good even without knowing exactly what it looks like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts