HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to put a G28 stock on my MR762 - to accommodate a high ring Spur mount 3-25-56mm scope.

I am waiting on the mount and scope to arrive. I assume it will be similar to my Scar 20S cheek weld / comfort etc. with a G28 stock.

I see where I can just buy the G28 stock @ $400 and modify the tube - save $200.

If so what to do with the original MR 762 stock – easier to sell with the tube?

Is it better to buy the complete G28 stock kit for $600 and more easily peddle the original as a complete assembly?
Would anyone pay more than $200 for the original?

Will the tube fit any other receiver? I know it does not fit an AR-15.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Going to put a G28 stock on my MR762 - to accommodate a high ring Spur mount 3-25-56mm scope.

I am waiting on the mount and scope to arrive. I assume it will be similar to my Scar 20S cheek weld / comfort etc. with a G28 stock.

I see where I can just buy the G28 stock @ $400 and modify the tube - save $200.

If so what to do with the original MR 762 stock – easier to sell with the tube?

Is it better to buy the complete G28 stock kit for $600 and more easily peddle the original as a complete assembly?
Would anyone pay more than $200 for the original?

Will the tube fit any other receiver? I know it does not fit an AR-15.
Let me know which way you go on this. I'm looking to do the same. Also running Spuhr mount for a NF.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I sold my MR762 new take off buffer tube, stock and castle nut for $200 on here about 6 months ago, was a quick sale.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still looking for the MR762 tube mod to accept a G28 stock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts