HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the value of these old wood P7 cases?

I used to have one of these for the P7K3 but have not seen one in a LONG time, and never for the P7M8. Does anyone know what these are worth? I am going to by it regardsless because the seller wants $100 for it and I love the way they look.

This is the only photo I could find that was close to what I am talking about. The one I am getting is very old and has a green interior.

I also was cusious if you guys thought it would lose value if I had it professionally stripped and refinished in a dark cherry or mahagony.

Thoughts please

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can't answer your question, but I do love the look of that!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think that is a case for one of the anniversary USP Compacts.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
the P7 case is worth $200 at least, at least thats what I recall the last one selling for.

there is a P7 case and a P7m8 case

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm currently shopping for a CNC Router... if I made something like these for the various HK models, would anyone be interested?

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Check with a member here named, Mr. Wild Bill, He makes some of the greatest cases, I have ever looked at!! He is from the St. Paul, Minn area and has been making them for nine years.

Very High quality!! Great looking!!! TJ

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Bump, for Mr Wild Bill. He does make a wonderful case, and I feel they are worth every penny he gets!!! He can custom make almost anything you are looking for!! TJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts