HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know the part number for a TARGET model H&K P9S trigger guard. Not the same as a standard one. This is the one with a slot (front to back) behind the trigger for the trigger stop, has 2 small holes for roll pivot pin and adjustment screw. Any help appreciated.

[email protected]

·
Registered
193 Posts
I dont know the part number but Im pretty sure HK and others have been sold out of the target trigger guard for years.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Maxim is correct. The target guards are long gone. Best bet is to try Numrich, they had some combat guards last I checked, they can be modiffied by a competent smith.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I already have a NOS combat guard as part of my collection of P9S spare parts.

I can tell you that not everything is long gone, not in Germany anyway, if you have some patience and a bit of luck. When I bought a P9S sight unseen in Germany that turned out to have a cracked frame due to some chowder head never replacing the buffer, I was able to find a brand new, "never built up into a gun" stripped frame for 65, (Euro).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts