HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very simple, original box but no insert, no paper work, no target only a 40 round mag in a brown German marked paper bag. No brass extraction marks on ejection port. Claw scope mounted at some point but very little paint missing.

1). I was curious fair market value?

and

2). How many 93's imported throughout the years (I remember a link to number of 93's imported each year but I am unable to locate the link).

Thanks

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"close to" new. Agreed.

Thank you for the table of imported '93s. That was what I remember viewing at one point.

Your correct regarding claw mounts and the phrase "close to" new.

hombre

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am going to weigh in somewhere in between you two. $2300-$2600
The condition is very nice. Not alot of insertion marks on the magwell edges.
$2100 and you are selling a little cheap - $2750 and you are pushing it a little.
Just my opinion.

·
2,832 Posts
did you see the one for sale today for $1550? now that was underpriced or a scam.....prolly just underpriced though or priced to move. There are deals out there, must be FAST, cant even count how many 91 for $1700-ish I have pass on or 93's for 2K

but on average your looking at it the right way

I am going to weigh in somewhere in between you two. $2300-$2600
The condition is very nice. Not alot of insertion marks on the magwell edges.
$2100 and you are selling a little cheap - $2750 and you are pushing it a little.
Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
did you see the one for sale today for $1550? now that was underpriced or a scam.....prolly just underpriced though or priced to move. There are deals out there, must be FAST, cant even count how many 91 for $1700-ish I have pass on or 93's for 2K

but on average your looking at it the right way
I saw that one. THAT'LL teach me to go in to work at the office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts