HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been covered before & I have read several threads. Price seems too low for genuine German HK Ump stock. Actually going to put on a B&T so I have the adapter & pin. Opinions based on these pics plz. thanks
F694A717-9099-41B6-B6C9-4D9ACED4F6C6.jpeg
16EFE78F-890B-4430-9BF2-362C4AAA1ABD.jpeg
42571A34-DBF4-4918-B0E3-3C39BF7C463A.jpeg

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I better hurry up - the cat is out of the bag

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just ordered 4 - seller does flat
rate $15 shipping - figure if grampa Joe says braces are NFA - might as well have a stock 🤣

with CC surcharge /
sales tax / shipping $75 each

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got one of these a while back off Arms Unlimited for the same price. Got a guy on here to sell me a Euro K adapter because that is the other part for the complete stock on a K. All in all I got a ~$350 stock for just over a Benjamin.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I know these were attached to an adapter at some point probably like the AU ones that were also $65, but is it the same as an actual UMP stock? I asked AU and they copy and pasted their description in their reply which listed a few mp5 variants. I didn't buy one because I assumed it was an oddball that wouldn't fit because of the low price.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
I know these were attached to an adapter at some point probably like the AU ones that were also $65, but is it the same as an actual UMP stock? I asked AU and they copy and pasted their description in their reply which listed a few mp5 variants. I didn't buy one because I assumed it was an oddball that wouldn't fit because of the low price.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The stocks I got from boss were in HK labeled bags that we are familiar with. The AU ones were legit too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts