HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a customer that would like his USP V1 converted to DAO, I forgot which parts are needed to perform this conversion....I'm a V1 type of shooter. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Hi,

I have a customer that would like his USP V1 converted to DAO, I forgot which parts are needed to perform this conversion....I'm a V1 type of shooter. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill
This is a bit more complicated than say a V1 to a V3 switch where only a detent plate is needed. You may be better off having HK do the switch especially if the warranty is wanted to remain in tact. Only HK Trussville does warranty work so even if you are HK certified armorer, such as for a police department, it will still void the civilian warranty unless you are doing department work.
You will need a new DAO hammer complete #214308 (hint, available from CDNN for $10 and USP and USP hammers are the same), hammer axle #214258, sear tube #214413, and you will need to remove the detent, detent slide, and compression spring.
Or you can get the LEM kit which will have everything you need in it and will give a much nicer trigger pull than the standard V7 DAO.
This may not be the complete list although I think it is. You did not say for what caliber so these parts are for the 9mm and .40. If you want to check to see if they are the same for the .45, and I think they are, check your manual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts