HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Got an offer for my Vector pistol I have for sale on another forum and a gentleman is offering me a USP Expert .45 with aftermarket adjustable night sights, 1 10 round and 3 hi cap mags and a MK 23 case for trade.

What's the value on all this? I know the USP experts aren't made anymore but I've never priced one out.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hey all,

Got an offer for my Vector pistol I have for sale on another forum and a gentleman is offering me a USP Expert .45 with aftermarket adjustable night sights, 1 10 round and 3 hi cap mags and a MK 23 case for trade.

What's the value on all this? I know the USP experts aren't made anymore but I've never priced one out.
They go from $950 up to $1250, depending on condition & completeness of the package.

·
Registered
534 Posts
What would "the package" consist of?
The correct case, O rings, mags and the paperwork. Personally, I wouldn't give over $1000 for one when you can get a HK45 or a tactical for that much.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Depending on condition, I'd say the gun and mags would be around 900.00. Add 150.00- 200.00 for an HK marked soft case with all of the pouches.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Depending on condition, I'd say the gun and mags would be around 900.00. Add 150.00- 200.00 for an HK marked soft case with all of the pouches.
That's exactly what I paid and how I acquired mine. Gun wih mags $900, case $160.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
These are still being produced, correct?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
^ I think they discontinued the production of all the specialty USP's. At the very least they don't import them anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts