HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 100% new in the factory box HK SR-9 for $1895.00 It has the fake looking wood forearm & fake wood thumbhole stock.
Is this a good deal or not?

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
I found a 100% new in the factory box HK SR-9 for $1895.00 It has the fake looking wood forearm & fake wood thumbhole stock.
Is this a good deal or not?
That's about $100 more than the not new in box ones I've seen recently, so I'd say it's a pretty good price.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
I wouldn't call it a great deal......might be a good deal if its what your looking for.

Seen more than a few used SR9's sell for $1500-1600, not seen a NIB that I can remember.

Its not something I would jump on.....but I guess if it was sitting in front of me and I was in the right(high on HK) mood.....I'd buy it ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
It is a great deal - if it is actually new and not just 98% with the box.
As always with the HK 91,93,94 and SR9, the condition dictates price.

I bought one a few years ago for $1495, but it wasn't NIB - not even close. Apples to oranges. It is unlikely that you will find a NIB SR9 for less than $1895.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wont tell you what I paid for my recent acquisition of my SR9 (not in a box nor a manual). I must tell you that mine is pristine, seriously, looks as though it was never fired. I guess if you want something bad enough you will pay any price.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
If you are purchasing to collect- $1,750.00-$1,850.00; if you are buying to shoot, wait for a used one.
+1 if you are going to shoot it there are better deals to be had. If you intent is to throw it in the safe for "approved future use" then I would say it is very fairly priced.

Personally I am with Landpimp; if it were right in front of me and I was high on Hk I would buy it. I like the idea that it would be 100% NIB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts