Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caliber,Size etc...that people buy. Trying to get a group buy from a dealer
but would have to limit it to 1/ maybe 2 pistols

·
Registered
595 Posts
Judging by the recent frenzy and command of high prices, I'd say the most popular model would be the P7 in it's various forms. Most manufactured is probably the USP.

·
Registered
224 Posts
USP .40?

Of coarse, the P2000 in .40 with LEM would move pretty fast.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I would guess the USP series. It has been adopted by the German army and the majority of German police forces. It also has a decent civilian following.

·
Registered
279 Posts
HK Numbers

Has H&K ever published a list of the production numbers? Like 45 & 40 Match, SOCOMS, 45 & 9 ELITES? I wonder what is the rarest of the USP series. SS MATCH? 45 ELITE? It would sure help in this collecting gig. All I ever hear is guesses (some educated, some not so). I had a HK rep tell me that there were over 5000 (!!!!!) G8 drums imported. I started in 89 and I've only seen four of them in person and three are in my vault. So I think he was wacked. Travis once told me that he thought the 9mm ELITE was very rare as mine, and the one in their display were the only ones he had seen.. But that was before the last batch of them showed up this year with 2004 date stamps. HKs relationships with their dealers is so odd that I never get the same answer from two of them. One can't get a EXPERT to save his life and somebody else gets 50 of them. Any ideas?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I would guess the USP series. It has been adopted by the German army and the majority of German police forces. It also has a decent civilian following.
You beat me to it and took the words right out of my mouth

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
SP89. It's value tripled easily over the last few years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts