HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the UPSCT 45 for the ability to use a can down the road but would also like to use it for carry. I would like to have a barrel which doesn't protrude from the holster (as does the threaded barrel). Who besides Jarvis carries these? Jarvis mentions fitting for additional $45. Are there other manufacturers whose barrels do not require fitting?

Does HK offer these? Is there any way to get a barrel numbered to the pistol same as the factory barrel?

Also, any recommendations for a holster? I have a CQC holster for range work, but it sticks away from the body too far to be used for CC for my tastes.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
67 Posts
hk sells them i think his names jeff but get ahold of him there great guy

·
Registered
851 Posts
Contact HK Customer Service at Trussville. You can pick up a normal USPc .45 barrel which would be just a drop in replacement for the CT barrel. My personal opinion is to always go with factory parts first. Jarvis is a great aftermarket alternative.

The HK factory replacement barrel won't be serial numbered. I think you can get Jarvis to do that for you.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I got one from Midway-USA. It took about 4 months but they do list a lot of HK stuff. However, most of it is special order with no guaranteed delivery date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts