HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices include shipping - please PM and post “I’ll take it” which will determine who is first

PP F/F or G/S add 3.5%, Venmo, USPS MO

16.5” MR556 barrel, BB date code, includes factory flash hider, new take off - $SOLD shipped/insured

HK gas block (14.5”/16”) with roll pins - $175 shipped/insured

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll take the charging handle if it is still available. If so, I am unable to PM since this is my second post, but can post my e-mail.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll take the charging handle if it is still available. If so, I am unable to PM since this is my second post, but can post my e-mail.
Yes it is still available, sorry for the delay, been super busy. Please post your email and I’ll reach out

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Selling some RAL/tan items that I bought while I could, decided on something else, and am now selling to you!

PayPal F/F or add 4% (no comments), Venmo, USPS MO works for me. All prices are shipped

Any questions or need more pics, let me know

1) SOLD RAL Rear Flip Up Sight. I was able to snag a Wilcox tano Mount and threw a KAC rear on there to pair with my front KAC sight, and I’m not using the RAL quad rail with flip up sight, as it turns out. New product...$SOLD shipped
2) SOLD RAL HK charging handle with extended latch. I’m a Geissele fiend and opted for the tan ACH instead. Placed in an upper once and removed. New. $SOLD shipped

3) RAL 9” Quad rail with flip up front sight.
Placed over a barrel and removed. Never fired with. Previous owner very lightly used. Like new. Includes proprietary retaining bolt. Sniped a tan Geissele HK SMR instead. $575 shipped

4) SOLD Remington RAHG tan 9.5” rail. Bought this then was able to acquire the aforementioned SMR. Had it mounted on the barrel, then took it off. Never fired with, new. Includes box and all rail panels/hardware, instructions. Also included is an HKParts retaining bolt. SOLD

5) SOLD 2x new HK Gen3 PMAGs, the tan/sand, not RAL. SOLD

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts