HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price lowered to $3695 each or $7295 for the pair. This is the full spec MR556-A1, not the cheaper competition model.

Please note price is firm. I am facing a very expensive medical endeavor, unfortunately.

This is a brand new pair of MR556-A1 with near consecutive sequential SN#s, end with 12 &14 that I purchased for long term collection, but plans have changed.

Brand New in Box HK MR556A1 rifles, new extended mlok, 2021 version. HK Rifle bag + HK trigger lock and complete documentation. This is the newest version MR556A1 from 02/21, everything is brand new in box.

Price is $4100 EACH or $8000 for the PAIR shipped to your FFL, who must be able to accept shipment from an individual or add $50 each.

No Tax! You only pay the FFL transfer fee.

Will be shipped via UPS. Package will be double boxed to protect the original HK box.

Also can meet FTF at a King County, WA FFL.

One comes with a 10 round pmag and a 40 round pmag.
Second one comes with a 30 round pmag.

I am selling a few brand new firearms from my personal collection to help fund a rotator cuff surgery and for the fact that I won’t be able to shoot for a while. Please check out my other listing for a brand new FN Scar 17s fde, a Colt Python 6” and a Sig P226 Elite Emperor Scorpion as well as a HK USC and a rare Benelli M4 LE.

Serious buyers only. Please note that I have been a top rated seller, same user ID, on EBay for 17 years with 100% rating over 1640 transactions. I know about all the games people play. I prefer to deal with honest buyer for a smooth transaction.

I take Zelle or USPS money order only, will ship after payment is cleared.

Thank you for reading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts