HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a 51k Dragon PISTOL built by Parabellum Combat Systems. It was bought new by me, and has only seen around 100 rounds thru it. The gun is in excellent great shape & certainly turns heads at the range.
I'm a
sking $2,250 shipped, which includes 2 mags. Payment via PayPal F&F, check, or MO. Sorry no trades at this time.

Edit: yes the stock & k grip are included

Yes Virginia, there is a sear (not included) installed in the gun in the photos below...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do you happen to have any nighttime photos or videos to share?
I have 07/02 licenses. If we later make a deal can you ship the gun as a pistol and ship the other parts separately to me?

For sale is a 51k Dragon PISTOL built by Parabellum Combat Systems. It was bought new by me, and has only seen around 100 rounds thru it. The gun is in excellent great shape & certainly turns heads at the range.
I'm a
sking $2,250 shipped, which includes 2 mags. Payment via PayPal F&F, check, or MO. Sorry no trades at this time.
Yes Virginia, there is a sear (not included) installed in the gun in the photos below...

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you happen to have any nighttime photos or videos to share?
I have 07/02 licenses. If we later make a deal can you ship the gun as a pistol and ship the other parts separately to me?

We did shoot this gun at dusk. It was impressive! Unfortunately I don’t have any video.
Shipping to multiple addresses is certainly an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.