HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used BT 21472 for HK33
Good used condition as shown in photos. "Scuffed" area near front take-down pin hole has been touched-up. (See close-up photo)
$5<script id="gpt-impl-0.10573329204579612" src="https://securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/gpt/pubads_impl_111.js"></script>0.00 Shipped CONUS
Discreet PayPal preferred.
B&T HK33 002.JPG
B&T HK33 001.JPG
B&T HK33 003.JPG
B&T HK33 004.JPG

·
Registered
6 Posts
Apologies for the necropost, but did this rail ever get sold? If not, I'm definitely interested.

If I'm not allowed to post interest in a purchase prior to attaining a minimum number of posts, I apologize to the mod team.

·
Premium Member
3,472 Posts
Apologies for the necropost, but did this rail ever get sold? If not, I'm definitely interested.

If I'm not allowed to post interest in a purchase prior to attaining a minimum number of posts, I apologize to the mod team.
I think I got it. PM me when you can

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think I got it. PM me when you can
Sure thing. I'm having a hard time finding threads where I have anything useful to contribute, since my experience with HKs is extremely limited. I'll get to the 5 post minimum, just gotta keep searching.

*Edited to add*
I can't initiate a PM, but I believe I can reply to one. If you send first, I think that would be okay per forum rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts