·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Oh man do I want another B&T firearm
Yes, yes you do. They are like potato chips. You can't eat just one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Have you heard anything about the APC45??? I had one lined up to purchase next week from a dealer but apparently there is some issues with some of these? He sold one to a friend and it has been nothing but FTE after FTE, after dealing with B&T USA for months he got a replacement and the issues are the same...? Have you heard anything about the reliability of the APC45 Joe? Or is this just one unlucky guy?

·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you heard anything about the APC45??? I had one lined up to purchase next week from a dealer but apparently there is some issues with some of these? He sold one to a friend and it has been nothing but FTE after FTE, after dealing with B&T USA for months he got a replacement and the issues are the same...? Have you heard anything about the reliability of the APC45 Joe? Or is this just one unlucky guy?
I have not heard of any issues with them. I have sold two APC45's so far neither customer has reported problems.

·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The APC9 and 45(friend purchased this one from his dealer 2 weeks ago) I've handled and shot run like sewing machines. Accurate pistols/SBRs too. I'd go so far as to say more of a pleasure to shoot than my MP5s and I'm a die hard HK fanatic. Much easier to keep on target which I'll assume their weight lends to this ability. Oh and did I mention they shoot f'n laser beams? One ragged hole at 25m for an entire mag the size of a medium apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts